Our audit team strives to undertake timely audits in order to ensure that the final preparation of the annual statutory accounts is achieved well in advanced of the statutory filing dates. This also affords us the time to review accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the latest technical releases.
Having annual accounts audited can also provide assurance to third parties such as trade suppliers, bankers, other lenders or financiers as to the reasonable accuracy of the financial statements filed.
Our audit team is ready to assist with all statutory audit functions:
- Certification of annual corporate and consolidated financial statements
- Merger and transfer audits
- Transformation audits
- Other specific statutory audit assignments accompanying events such as:
- Capital increase/reduction
- Abandonment of preferential subscription rights
- Distribution of dividend instalments