For some businesses, keeping the company accounting records can prove to be too great a burden, either do to a lack of time, resources, or skills.
MDA can provide a complete bookkeeping service, including the preparation of your annual accounts. We currently serve a number of clients of varying sizes from sole traders to foreign branches of multinational companies.
Our first step is to work with you so we can gain a full understanding of your business. We then tailor our approach to your requirements so we can provide exactly the service you need.
Besides your core bookkeeping, we can also maintain your VAT records, and take on short-term projects to relieve your staff of any temporary overload.
Each client is provided with a dedicated bookkeeper with the back up and support of a nominated manager and partner. The service can be provided at the times specified by the clients, as frequently as the client requires, and undertaken either at client’s premises or in our offices.
But perhaps the most important part of this service is the preparation of management accounts. These are vital to the continued success of your business. We will discuss your requirements with you and provide you with tailored information and constructive advice on a regular basis.
As clients develop and look to take the work in-house we are happy to assist with the transfer of data, to provide relevant training and to be available for on-going support and assistance.
So we can help you with:
- Handling your bookkeeping on site or on our own premises
- Total outsourcing of the accounting function
- Producing the periodic tax declarations required (VAT, payroll taxes, business tax, etc.)
- Implementing the corporate chart of accounts
- Preparing intermediate balances
- Producing financial statements to your standard (IFRS / US gaap)
- Preparing annual financial statements prepared to the professional standards of the Ordre des Experts-Comptables (professional body of auditors)
- Drawing up consolidated financial statements
- Introducing administrative and accounting procedures
- Introducing cost accounting and calculating cost price
- IAS compliance